Welcome to doubtcrack!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Doubtcrack’s Website, located at https://doubtcrack.com.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use doubtcrack if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
We collect certain data from you directly, like information you enter yourself, data about your participation in courses, and data from third-party platforms you connect with DoubtCrack. We also collect some data automatically, like information about your device and what parts of our Services you interact with or spend time using.
2. Data You Provide to Us
We may collect different data from or about you depending on how you use the Services. Below are some examples given to help you better understand the data we collect.
3. How We Get Data About You
4. For What We Use Your Data
We will use your data to:
- Responding to your questions and queries.
- Sending you administrative messages and information, including messages from instructors and teaching assistants, notifications about changes to our Service, and updates to our agreements and policies.
- Sending push notifications to your wireless device to provide updates and other relevant messages (which you can manage from the “options” or “settings” page of the mobile app).
5. Your Choices About the Use of Your Data
You can choose not to provide certain data to us, but you may not be able to use certain features of the Services.
- To stop receiving promotional communications from us, you can opt out by using the unsubscribe option in the promotional communication you receive or by changing the email preferences in your account. Note that regardless of your email preference settings, we will send you important updates about the Services, and notices about our policies.
- The browser or device you use may allow you to control cookies and other types of local data storage. Your wireless device may also allow you to control whether location or other data is collected and shared. You can manage Adobe’s LSOs through their Website Storage Settings panel.
- To update data you provide directly, log into your account and update your account at any time.